Key benefits of choosing salesforce
- Enhanced Manage Package Management and Implementation with free consultation and subscription based support
- Cost Effective / Budget Friendly / Low Cost Engagement
- Enhanced and advance level customer management
- SLA Based Processes and adherence
- Overview and Implementation of Salesforce New Releases, Features
- Service Options Frequency – Free, Monthly, Quarterly, Semi Annual, Annual
- 24 x 7 Availability, Time Zone Flexibility
- Defined Service Level Agreements
- Support the data import tools for ad-hoc data import into Salesforce.com
- Support the components for the extract/transform load process for data migration
- Bulk upload of data using Insert, Upsert, Update, Delete, Export, Export All
- Data Analysis
- Support data management tools, API-based tools, and data quality utilities (e.g. CRM fusion)
Salesforce Configuration & Administrations
- Configuring the Salesforce Instance as per customer’s business requirement.
- Complete administration of Salesforce Instance including communities for external users. Users, Roles, Profiles, Sharing, Processes, Validations, Assignments, Entitlement Management, Alerts, Approvals etc.
- Savo Administration Support: User Creation, Group Provisioning
- Apttus CPQ Administration Configuring and Customizing Apttus CPQ as per business needs
Post Refresh Activities / Sandbox Maintenance
- Creating and maintaining the test environment and keep it ready for live environment’s deployments
- SFDC environment support, monitoring
- Customization support – – Page Layouts, Fields, Tabs, and Business Processes
- Code builds and deployments
- User and Data Access Management
- Data Management, Data Quality and Maintenance
- Reports and Dashboards activities for business analysis, Einstein/Wave Analytics
- Report Scheduling, Dashboard Management, Storage and Data Analysis
Managed Package Administration & Configuration
- Installation, Administration and Maintenance of third-party applications on SFDC platform Ex. Financial Force, Surveys, Marketo etc
- Bug fixes and minor enhancements for real-time and batch integrations using salesforce.com APIs
- Integrate and support Salesforce production environments
- Support single sign-on between salesforce.com and other applications
- Integrate social networking applications (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
Organisation Maintenance & Business Support
- Maintenance of Salesforce Organisation, License Provisioning and Performance Management
- Support salesforce.com security model – org-wide defaults, profiles, roles, groups, and sharing rules
- User Issues, User Stories and Defect Management, Collaboration with Developer Team, Dev Ops.
- Collaboration support – Chatter administration, Email templates
Our Team Experts In
|SFDC environment support, monitoring|
|User and Data Access Management|
|Chatter, Custom Cloud Outlook Integration, Mobile|
|Code builds and deployments|
|Eclipse Migration Tool|
|Reports and Dashboard Support|
|Data Management, Data Quality and Maintenance|
|Collaboration support – Chatter administration, Email templates|
|Sales, Service, Marketing Cloud|
|Support salesforce.com security model – org-wide defaults, profiles, roles, groups, and sharing rules|
|Customization support – – Page Layouts, Fields, Tabs, and Business Processes|
|Apex (SOQL / SOSL)|
|Java Script (JQUERY), Heroku|
|Bug fixes and minor enhancements support for custom technical solutions – Triggers, Custom Pages, Batch Processes|
|Bug fixes and minor enhancements of customization and deployments between environments|
|Bug fixes and minor enhancements of custom extensions to salesforce.com, custom portals|
|Support Business Processes – validation rules, functions, workflow automation rules Level 2, 3, 4 Support|
|Adobe Flex, Google Visualization|
|Java API, REST API|
|AppExchange, Single Sign-on|
|Outbound Messaging, Web Services|
|Integrate and support Salesforce production environments|
|Support SFDC integrations with enterprise applications using middleware tools (e.g. Cast Iron, Informatica, etc.)|
|Integrate social networking applications (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)|
|Bug fixes and minor enhancements for real-time and batch integrations using salesforce.com APIs|
|Support single sign-on between salesforce.com and other applications|
|Support data management tools, API-based tools, and data quality utilities (e.g. CRM fusion)|
|Support the data import tools for ad-hoc data import into Salesforce.com|
|Support the components for the extract/transform load process for data migration|
|Import Wizard, Data Loader|
|Bulk Data Loader, AppExchange|
|3rd Party ETL Tools|
- Are you struggling with high cost of managed package support ?
- Is your Org configured properly?
- Not able to integrate SFDC ?
- Are you able to manage Incidents on Salesforce? Deployment Failures ?
- Struggling with Data Security ?
- Salesforce CPQ Support ?
- Cost Leakage due to incorrect licensing?
- Struggling with salesforce set up?
- Struggling with big data operations?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the benefit of Salesforce CRM?
Top benefits of Salesforce CRM: Ensuring faster and better sales opportunity, deploying an analytical approach to customer acquisition Reducing cost and improving customer satisfaction Automation of repetitive and less important tasks Improved efficiency and enhanced communication on all fronts
What is App in Salesforce?
An app is a group of tabs that work as a unit to provide functionality. Users can switch between apps using the Force.com app drop-down menu at the top-right corner of every page.
What is Salesforce Lightning?
Salesforce Lightning is a component-based framework for app development from Salesforce.com that is designed to simplify processes for business users, who typically do not have programming experience. It provides user an easy to configure graphical user interface (GUI) that is optimized for speed.
Can salesforce felicitate integration with other data sources and platforms?
Yes, Salesforce provides integration to bring all your customer data into a unified view — even data from legacy and on-premises systems. Oracle, SAP, you name it. Salesforce platform lets you integrate at the identity, data, process, and UI layers. Plus, connect to device, product, and app data. So you get a true 360-degree view of the customer across sales, service, marketing, and more.
Can we collaborate using salesforce?
Yes, you can collaborate using Salesforce platform. Salesforce puts collaboration tools at everyone’s fingertips. Build a community for customers, partners, or employees that lets you share knowledge, find experts, ask questions, surface articles, or even work together on living documents with Salesforce data.
What are the benefits of Salesforce Lightning?
Salesforce lightning offers drag and drop to customize and put the information that companies needs for support center Reports, related cases, attachments. The Utility Bar gives users quick access to common productivity tools, like see recent history, macros and notes and provides better visual reporting better data entry.
Hello Lalitkumar, I want to thank you! Many thanks for your excellent and friendly support in regard of the successful installment of x-author! I would also like to thank you for your great patience. Thank you to enable me to work again with x-Author in Apttus! Kind regards, Heike
Contracts Manager II, Commercial Transactions
Innovation Management Platform for Employees for Auto Manufacturer
Honda R&D Americas, Inc. is an automobile, motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle, lawnmower, boat engine
iConnect-Dr. Reddy’s Knowledge Management System
Creation of knowledge base and its optimum utilization makes drug approval filing faster and easy.
Migration and modernization of QMS classic site to a modern site with improved functionalities
The Business Problem Challenges Customer had over 260 sites for
How Can Salesforce Products Help You Ease the Business Processes?
Salesforce is known as the world’s number 1 Customer Relationship
Embracing Salesforce for Improved Customer Services
Every business has its strategies to grow the market. But
How are AI and ML Revolutionizing the Businesses?
The Venture Capital Report by PwC and CB Insights revealed