Factory Workers HR Application
About This Customer/ Company Objective
- Looking after Indian markets
- Looking after Australia and Asia growing market
- Looking after Pakistan as emerging market.
The Business Problem Challenges
Company’s HR was closely involved in setting up new operational units with responsibility of setting up departments, defining operational processes with quality assessment parameters, providing assets, machinery and resources to execute these processes. HR was also entitled for skill development initiatives and operational performance assessment to ensure the quality is maintained. So company wanted that
- System should be globally accessible.
- System should facilitate in creating new units and manage them for resources and assets.
- System will have admin module to configure various operational parameters for setting up department, job category, performance score etc.
- System should integrate with PeopleSoft for employee master data.
- System should be multilingual, role based with facility to define rights for the roles and map the users
How Spadeworx (An Invasystems company) Helped
Inspite of very stringent criteria for vendor selection, Spadeworx was selected to provide this solution because of:
- Spadework’s record in successfully delivering web solutions to company in time
- Very strong experience in Microsoft web applications
- Expertise in creating highly intuitive UI which received lot of appreciation from client in the past
- Matured processes for application development and delivery
This was an ASP.Net 4.5 MVC 4 cloud based web application hosted on Windows Azure server. This multilingual application was html 5 and CSS 3 compliant with rich UI. User log in was authenticated using Active Directory.
- Cloud based multilingual application accessible globally
- Configurable and Ready to use for creating and managing new operational units
- Role based application with facility to manage multiple units simultaneously
- Elaborative reporting to give complete operational visibility for the units