iConnect-Dr. Reddy’s Knowledge Management System
About This Customer/ Company Objective
Creation of knowledge base and its optimum utilization makes drug approval filing faster and easy.
The Business Problem Challenges
How Spadeworx Helps
Dr.Reddy’s Lab had very stringent criteria while selecting the vendor for KMS development. SpadeWorx was selected because of:
- SpadeWorx’s record in successfully delivering SharePoint based application development and Knowledge Management Solutions in Industry
- Very strong experience in building SharePoint apps for cloud or on premise based applications
- Expertise in creating highly intuitive UI and scalable applications on SharePoint platform
- Matured processes for application development and delivery
SpadeWorx team using UCSE patented technology delivered solution
- To capture knowledge created in projects under different functions
- Store the knowledge after due verification and validation using workflows
- Share and collaborate in secured way with relevant stakeholders.
Using MS SharePoint 2010 as technology component which has inbuilt functionality to collect, store and retrieve the knowledge from Knowledge Repository. SharePoint groups were formed to identify content as knowledge and categorize appropriately.
Benefits For User
Centralized and secure knowledge repository :
With Knowledge management system developed and implemented it is helping scientists in storing, accessing and sharing important project data generated and test results. This has reduced the re work on several test cases which go in iteration and jumpstart the action items and reports thereof.
Over 4000 scientists access meaningful data and make informed decision on daily basis. With structuring of huge amount of data and knowledgebase created within projects and not in different silos, have reduced the time and increased efficiency by over 25%.
Reduced GO to Market Time :
While filling drug application to FDA, application proved as boon for the company. with all available documents ,test cases, progress reports ,projects charts and more important collaboration availability really helped company file for drug approval and catered to better compliances to the policies